Bartenders, First Mates, Captains:
See descriptions below:
Bartending on a boat in Muskoka WOW! Do you have a passion for delivering memorable experiences on tour boat on Muskoka Lakes?
We are seeking a talented or untalented bartenders to join our dynamic team and elevate our customers' enjoyment to new heights. As a bartender at Muskoka Cruises, you will showcase your, creativity, and exceptional customer service skills while working in a vibrant and fast-paced environment.
1. Prepare and Serve Beverages:
2. Customer Engagement: Provide exceptional customer service by engaging with patrons, offering recommendations, and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. U
3. Bar Organization and Inventory Management: Maintain a clean and organized bar area, including the proper storage and rotation of ingredients, garnishes, glassware, and bar tools. Monitor and manage inventory levels, ensuring adequate stock and minimizing wastage.
4. Cash Handling and Transactions: Handle cash, credit cards, and other forms of payment accurately and efficiently. Maintain a secure cash drawer, process transactions, and reconcile sales at the end of each shift.
5. Bar Maintenance: Take responsibility for the cleanliness and functionality of the bar equipment, including regular cleaning, routine maintenance, and reporting any malfunctions or issues to management.
6. Compliance with Regulations: Adhere to all relevant health, safety, and liquor laws and regulations to ensure a safe and responsible environment for both customers and staff members.
1. We will pay for your smart serve course and train you.
2. Customer Service Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly, approachable demeanour. Ability to connect with customers, anticipate their needs, and provide personalized recommendations.
Captain & First Mates:
Are you someone who is customer-focused and can create amazing experiences for guests visiting the spectacular Muskoka Lakes? Canada’s most affluent cottage country. Come join the crew at Muskoka Cruises
As a Captain or First Mate, you will be touring customers down the Muskoka River and around Lake Rosseau
Our Crew lead the daily operation of the vessel with a focus on safety, security, and creating amazing guest experiences.
Operating Season: May to October
Compensation: $25.00 - $30.00 an hour
(May to October)
Checks equipment such as navigation equipment, communication equipment, mooring lines, lifeboats, fire extinguishers, and hoses. Note repairs needed.
Ensures safe loading and disembarking of passengers . Ensures orderly conduct of passengers.
Directs crew in casting off and mooring of the vessel.
Logs departure time, passenger counts and any unusual occurrences.
Participates in maintenance and cleaning of the vessel, records any required vessel repairs, and maintains a record of all actions.
Conducts vessel drills such as Man Overboard, Fire-fighting, Lifeboat, and Rescue Station drills.
Experience dealing with the general public
We will train you to become a Captain or First Mate in under 8 weeks
(We will pay for your training)
Retirees welcome! Are you tired and bored of just messing around the house or cottage? :-)
Why not train to become a Captain or First Mate in under 8 weeks? Spend your summers on the water meeting new people, creating experiences and learning new skills that will last a lifetime.
Muskoka Cruises is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities if requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
4 to 8 hour shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 4-40 per week
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
4 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Bracebridge or Port Carling, ON:
Please apply via email email@example.com or call 705-646-2628